We’re always on the look-out for stunning imaginative editorials and new photographers to work with.
On the rare occasion you are invited to submit any fashion editorial / photography submissions to be published in PUSH IT MAGAZINE (our printed / tablet magazine) or Pushitmagazine.com (our online fashion magazine) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant PUSH IT / Pushitmagazine.com the right to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and / or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed.
Please note that PUSH IT is a registered trademark and if you are planning to submit to the magazine, this does not give you the right to use the magazine’s name to utilise other business services including but not limited to: PRs, designers, models, model agencies, studios etc. Failure to comply may lead to legal action against you.
Successful submissions will get a response within 12 hours. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours, please assume your entry has not fitted with our current themes.
You warrant that your contribution:
– Is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available for purposes specified above
– Is allowed to be used in all our formats including: our online fashion magazine (pushitmagazine.com), digital tablets, limited edition print, marketing material etc.
– Has not been printed / published elsewhere
– It is not defamatory
– It does not infringe on any law
– You agree to indemnify PUSH IT Magazine and Pushitmagazine.com against all legal fees, damages, and other expenses that may be incurred by PUSH IT Magazine / Pushitmagazine.com as a result of your breach of the above warranty, and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on PUSH IT Magazine and Pushitmagazine.com and the purposes specified above.
PUSH IT Magazine enforces a strict editing / quality policy and due to the amount of fashion editorials / photography submissions received we are often not able to offer feedback unless the submission is of interest.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.